For our freshest, most beautiful blooms, please shop our Florist’s Choice options, as we may be experiencing
delays in receiving shipments of certain flower types.
Please note that for all other orders, we may need to replace stems so we can deliver the freshest bouquet possible, and we may have to use a different vase.
We promise to always deliver a fresh, beautiful, and completely one-of-a-kind gift of the same or greater value as what you selected.
Deliveries may also be impacted by COVID-19 restrictions. Rest assured that we are taking all recommended precautions to ensure customer satisfaction and safety.
Delivery impacts may include:
Restricted deliveries to hospitals or nursing homes
Restricted deliveries to office buildings
Restricted access to certain regional areas
In addition, we may be using “no contact” delivery procedures. After confirming that the
recipient is available to accept, their gift will be left at the door and the delivery driver will step back a
safe distance to ensure they receive their gift.
Please see our About Us page for more details. We appreciate
your understanding and support!
* Free local delivery is available for local online orders only. For orders being sent outside of our local delivery zone,
a delivery fee based on the recipient’s address will be calculated during checkout.
's Perfect Bouquet
The FTD® Bountiful Garden™ Bouquet
Inspired by French country gardens, this captivating flower bouquet has a Victorian styling your recipient will adore. White and salmon roses made the eyes dance while surrounded by pink larkspur, cream gilly flower, peach spray roses, clouds of white hydrangea, dusty miller stems, and lush greens, arranged to perfection in an oval stained woodchip basket that helps to blend soft sophistication with raw, rustic appeal. That perfect happy birthday, thinking of you, or thank you gift!
I have often had the occasion to send flowers from where I live in Alberta to other parts of Canada and invariably, I am disappointed with what is ultimately sent because it is either much smaller and/or much less full and lush than what was pictured (even taking into consideration the size I chose) or it doesn't look anything like the picture. So when my stepmom sent me the photo of what she received from Ann's flowers, I was blown away. It seemed more full and lush, and more beautiful that what had been pictured, if that's even possible because the photo was gorgeous. My stepmom is now planning to use Ann's Flowers the next time she orders some. Thank you for making her day!!
Flowers were beautiful but arrived a day after I requested that they be delivered, and the only reason I found out was that I called the florist directly to inquire about them. A phone call to myself to advise of delay in delivery would have been appreciated, as it was a time sensitive occasion.
December 07, 2023
Ann's Flowers has a very user friendly website, easy to order and delivery was made at the agreed time. I would suggest the following improvements to the website:
1. Allow more lines for the greeting messages, or give customers to upload a one page greetings (with picture), and you will print it out and attach to the flowers
2. Provide a field for special instructions, in addition to delivery instructions. My mother is allergic to Lily and I had to put that in the delivery instructions. Glad that your team read that and replaced Lillies with Roses - which was great!
3. Allow say, 50% more characters for the delivery instructions.
4. I called Ann's Flowers this morning (from UAE) to find out the delivery time, which I was told between 13:00 to 14:00. I'm glad that it was on time. It will be very nice if you could put on the website the various delivery time slots for customers to choose at the time of the order.
* Free local delivery is available for local online orders only. For orders being sent outside of our local delivery zone, a delivery fee based on the recipient's address will be calculated during checkout.
We take pride in our work, and stand behind every arrangement we deliver. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please contact us so that we can make it right.
WE ARE A REAL LOCAL FLORIST
We've been Markham local florist since 1987 and we are proud to serve this community. There are a lot of "online companies"
that pretend to be a local florist, hurting both you and small businesses like ours. You can feel confident that you will get an amazing
arrangement that is supporting a real local florist!
100% FLORIST DESIGNED, HAND DELIVERED
Buying from us means that all arrangements are designed by artists who know the floral trade. We hand-deliver every single arrangement so your recipient is sure to love their gift! No wilted, sad, flowers in a box here! Your design will be exquisitely arranged and sure to be loved!
JOIN THOUSANDS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS
Our customers and the happiness of their friends and family are our top priority! When you buy from us, you are getting an arrangement that is sure to impress and delight! We will personally ensure that you're happy with your arrangement!